Thursday, August 30, 2007

Week 6: A Challenge.. .

Bragging a little, academic problems are not a really big deal for me. I already took my first year of college in other school and here in MCL it is like repeating the courses I already took.
Rumors saying that if one is excelling in Math that person is weak in English, that is slight true on me. English Course is my weakness, that is why I didn't apply for a creditation even though I passed my last english courses with an average of 94% (base 50). The reason why I got that high grade is my former teacher is getting her grades in a cloud 9 (according to her former students and other staffs). I can say that is true because I get a grade which I don't deserve.

Here in MCL, I am having a little bit of hard time in coping in my English course unlike those in Math and I.T.. I am weak applying right grammars (I really don't know if grammars of this blog is correct). Also, I am having a hard time in making my assignments because I have my sideline job after school hours and weekends.

Fortunately, my professor in that course is a very considerate one, she extended the deadline of passing all assignments and requirements. That is why I challenge my self in making those requirements even in midnight which is my only free time.
I wish I can still get high grades when I pass those on September 3, our last meeting in class.

No comments: