Monday, September 3, 2007

Week 7: Poor Health, tsk tsk tsk

As expected I got low grades, in physical and environmental health after the health assessment test. Maybe, I am unhealthy physically because I stopped playing table tennis since last year. It is my only form of exercise. Also, I became stressful because of my sideline job as a lay-out artist in our family business. Like many other people I'm not to concern with the environment, I keep on doing things that is inappropriate such as the most common one, littering.

I must start a regular exercise, such as playing table tennis again or in other forms of sports, at least twice a week. In speaking of the environment, I must push myself to throw my garbages on the right place. Also I must be concerned with whatever is happening in the environment.

After watching a bit of the "Inconvenient Truth by Al Gore", I was shocked with what is really happening in our world, Global Warming. According to Al Gore the world has an illness that is getting worst every year. I agree with him. What I can do is to join the campaign in preventing global warming, and do preventive measures like lessening the usage of electricity.

No comments: